Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alvin and the Chipmunks

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm off to see the chipmunks today (actually in 45 minutes). I'm so excited. The first one was so sweet. I grew up watching the cartoon.

They're just so cute.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be good.

Then on Saturday I will be going to see Sherlock Holmes. Gotta love Robert Downey Jr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let us know how it is, ok?

(Herself who is a total Sherlock geek is incensed at the thought of Robert Downey Jr. playing Sherlock and refuses to see it)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Have fun Billie! I want to see it too. The chipmunks are so adorable

You know what I said the other day Tink? I said that I was glad that Robert Downey Jr had cleaned up his act because he is such a great actor. I actually want to see Sherlock because of him

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Alivin and the Chipmunks were pretty good. But I think I prefer the first one better. Adore the guy who plays Toby though (Chuck from the NBC show). Cutie, totally.

The theater was packed. Children were everywhere.

I adore Robert Downey Jr. I think he's a great actor, loved him as Charlie Chaplin. I'm also thrilled he's pulled his life together. I could definitely leave Jude Law, but I'm totally looking forward to Robert's performance.

Post Thanks / Like
    the sqeakwell!!! lol i don't like Robert Downey Jr one little bit actually, friends are going to see it but i've declined the invite.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love RD jr. I'm also glad he cleaned up his act because I always thought he was a good actor. I loved him in Iron Man & he's also the main reason I want to see Sherlock Holmes. I think he & Jude Law look like they will be really good together.

My youngest wants to see Chipmunks & to be honest I have no desire to see it & dread the though of sitting through it, lol. Maybe we'll wait until it comes out on DVD ;)
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    All true but he's just not Sherlock Holmes :( I'll have to go see it but argh
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 182249
    All true but he's just not Sherlock Holmes :( I'll have to go see it but argh
    Maybe I think he seems ok because I've never seen another Sherlock Holmes movie of any sort & never even read the books so I have no preconceived notion of how he should be. Sometimes with a book character that is near & dear to me I can get upset with who they pick to portray that character in a movie.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I have read one or two Sherlock Holmes books (for undergrad). I did particularly like his character. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw the chipmunks on Monday - it was actually quite cute. loved the girls!

Will be seeing Sherlock Holmes - gotta love Jude Law

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast