Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better late than never - London

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, just getting to see this for the first time. Sounds like you had a fab time in London. Not sure whether I would ever want to visit at this time of year or not.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful trip, just loved the pictures. If you are ever in Cleveland or Toronto you must try the Science Museums there, Stephen would love them. All hands on!!

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a fun and really quite nice science museum in ORlando too.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That's right Tink, where is it? Next year when we go to that other park (:tongue we'll be looking for some things to do!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's on Rollins... Or the street that runs parallel to it. (I'm terrible with street names). No, it's not Rollins. Hmmmm... Orlando Science Center/Museum.

It's just off I4 in downtown Orlando (but north of the actual business district).

Geez. I'm just too much help, aren't I? (I'm really bad with downtown. I can take you there, but I can't tell you how to get there... ).
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    777 East Princeton Street
    Orlando, FL 32803-1250
    (888) 672-4386

You can google it and get directions.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    THAT'S it!!! Princeton St! Thanks, John.

Take I-4 to the Princeton St. Exit. Take a right and follow the road. There is a parking garage on the right, with a walkway to the Science Center (overhead).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12