Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boxing day sales?

Post Thanks / Like
    I, too was seriously unimpressed by some of the discounts on offer. I expect a good 70% off when I get up at 7:30 on my day off to go to the trafford centre and the most I found was about 50% off.

I did get some 50 jogging bottoms for 30 though :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I remember (and not all that long ago) finding post Christmas sales of 75% to 90% off the items. That was the norm. Now the retailers act as though 25% off is a big favor. Nope!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    i did get two half price marks and spencer per una tops so was quite happy with that

Post Thanks / Like
    WEll l got an 85 per una coat for 45 reduced from 85 and l have just spent far to much in John lewis but it was all needed and half price, towels,duvets,duvet covers etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I love duvets. We need another one. We have one medium weight one, but believe it or not, it's not really warm enough for these cold nights!

We have two, no three duvet covers, but only two fit properly. Wish they weren't so expensive, the duvets and the covers...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    There is tons of 1 wrapping paper in M&S. High quality stuff too. Dawn.. go and have a look at the clothes in your local one for Steven. We reduced tons more in our store today and lots of boys clothes are 1-2 now.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12