Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is it 90 days or 180 days?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have quite the collection of them, which I only wear to bed of course (or when my mom is around :wink: I do enjoy getting her dander up :wink: )

Post Thanks / Like
    So Dawn are you saying you'd hit that or you have hot legs and great tail? :tongue:

Post Thanks / Like
    NAWT-TEE Becca!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok..so we are still at 180 days to set ADRs right? Disney hasn't changed it's mind again? I am finally getting in the mood to plan this trip....whoosh
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    is Victoria and Alberts the same time frame?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 185756
    is Victoria and Alberts the same time frame?
    Yes, including the Chef's Table

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 185762
    Yes, including the Chef's Table
    exellent, was thinking of doing the chef's table as it will be our 20th wedding anniversary and my 40th (yes i was a young bride and no i wasn't expecting lol) but I can't actually eat that much rich food so that many courses i think would be wasted on me. Jon isn't really one for a fuss either so thinking maybe we'd blend in more on a regular table. Will i need to be on the phone at 7am EST on the dot? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    For the Chef's Table I would say yes as there is only one seating per night. For V&A, since there are two sittings probably not.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 185770
    exellent, was thinking of doing the chef's table as it will be our 20th wedding anniversary and my 40th (yes i was a young bride and no i wasn't expecting lol) but I can't actually eat that much rich food so that many courses i think would be wasted on me.
    I wouldn`t worry too much about the volume of food offered at the Chef`s Table.
    My DW and I celebrated our silver wedding anniversary there a while ago and unlike the main dining area, at the Chef`s Table you are not given a menu to choose from. Instead one of the head chef`s comes to your table to check on your preferences and allergies etc. and you then leave it up to him/her to prepare the meal especially for you.

To be honest though it did feel a bit strange with there only being the two of us seated at the table.
    We did the Chef`s Table later with a few friends and personally I enjoyed this more being with others so as to share the experience.

If you do decide to do the Chef`s Table then make sure to let them know of your celebration and after your meal you will be given a copy of details of your meal you`ve had, enclosed in a folder to recognise your celebration.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 185805
    I wouldn`t worry too much about the volume of food offered at the Chef`s Table.
    My DW and I celebrated our silver wedding anniversary there a while ago and unlike the main dining area, at the Chef`s Table you are not given a menu to choose from. Instead one of the head chef`s comes to your table to check on your preferences and allergies etc. and you then leave it up to him/her to prepare the meal especially for you.

To be honest though it did feel a bit strange with there only being the two of us seated at the table.
    We did the Chef`s Table later with a few friends and personally I enjoyed this more being with others so as to share the experience.

If you do decide to do the Chef`s Table then make sure to let them know of your celebration and after your meal you will be given a copy of details of your meal you`ve had, enclosed in a folder to recognise your celebration.
    Terry we have also done the solo experience. Would love to do it with some other couples/friends some time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast