Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is it 90 days or 180 days?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have quite the collection of them, which I only wear to bed of course (or when my mom is around :wink: I do enjoy getting her dander up :wink: )

Post Thanks / Like
    So Dawn are you saying you'd hit that or you have hot legs and great tail? :tongue:

Post Thanks / Like
    NAWT-TEE Becca!
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok..so we are still at 180 days to set ADRs right? Disney hasn't changed it's mind again? I am finally getting in the mood to plan this trip....whoosh
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    is Victoria and Alberts the same time frame?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 185756
    is Victoria and Alberts the same time frame?
    Yes, including the Chef's Table

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 185762
    Yes, including the Chef's Table
    exellent, was thinking of doing the chef's table as it will be our 20th wedding anniversary and my 40th (yes i was a young bride and no i wasn't expecting lol) but I can't actually eat that much rich food so that many courses i think would be wasted on me. Jon isn't really one for a fuss either so thinking maybe we'd blend in more on a regular table. Will i need to be on the phone at 7am EST on the dot? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    For the Chef's Table I would say yes as there is only one seating per night. For V&A, since there are two sittings probably not.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 185770
    exellent, was thinking of doing the chef's table as it will be our 20th wedding anniversary and my 40th (yes i was a young bride and no i wasn't expecting lol) but I can't actually eat that much rich food so that many courses i think would be wasted on me.
    I wouldn`t worry too much about the volume of food offered at the Chef`s Table.
    My DW and I celebrated our silver wedding anniversary there a while ago and unlike the main dining area, at the Chef`s Table you are not given a menu to choose from. Instead one of the head chef`s comes to your table to check on your preferences and allergies etc. and you then leave it up to him/her to prepare the meal especially for you.

To be honest though it did feel a bit strange with there only being the two of us seated at the table.
    We did the Chef`s Table later with a few friends and personally I enjoyed this more being with others so as to share the experience.

If you do decide to do the Chef`s Table then make sure to let them know of your celebration and after your meal you will be given a copy of details of your meal you`ve had, enclosed in a folder to recognise your celebration.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 185805
    I wouldn`t worry too much about the volume of food offered at the Chef`s Table.
    My DW and I celebrated our silver wedding anniversary there a while ago and unlike the main dining area, at the Chef`s Table you are not given a menu to choose from. Instead one of the head chef`s comes to your table to check on your preferences and allergies etc. and you then leave it up to him/her to prepare the meal especially for you.

To be honest though it did feel a bit strange with there only being the two of us seated at the table.
    We did the Chef`s Table later with a few friends and personally I enjoyed this more being with others so as to share the experience.

If you do decide to do the Chef`s Table then make sure to let them know of your celebration and after your meal you will be given a copy of details of your meal you`ve had, enclosed in a folder to recognise your celebration.
    Terry we have also done the solo experience. Would love to do it with some other couples/friends some time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast