Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    We ended up with about 10 inches of snow. Here's some photos. They finally came through with the plow yesterday night. The sun was just peeking through a little.
    [ATTACH]4981.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4982.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4983.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4984.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4985.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4986.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVELY!!! I really love the shot of the tree in the second to last photo...very pretty!

Hope you're staying warm!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too! It's my favorite. I saw the sun hitting the tree and it looked a little pink.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow your pics are stunning , makes the snow here in pontefract look a little pathetic
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Charlie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your pictures make me shiver! It's chilly here too (although clearly nothing like you have) and those shots just add to the atmosphere.

The sun is finally out though. Gloomy and rainy/ing from Christmas Eve through yesterday. Now that the poor boy has gone home, it's sunny. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw Tink.
    I think the clouds and gloominess fits with the season. But hey that's just me. Of course, this is the same girl who would rather see rain than the sun.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can deal with a bit of rain and gloom, but the boy wanted to go to WDW. Even though the attendance is massive at this time of year, we'd have gone for a bit if not for the weather.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That is definitely a bummer. You guys weren't up for the essential ponchos. ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    No. We've will deal with crowds, but I am not going to deal with rain. It's just too much trouble and invariably whatever attraction he wants to go on will be closed because of the rain. (He has that knack, you know)?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast