Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Had some terrible news yesterday

Post Thanks / Like
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone.

We were out last saturday night for Aaron's work Christmas party and at the end of the night when we left there was a guy laying on the floor.
    Aarons Mum went over to help him while I went to get the car and by the time I got back the police and ambulance were there.
    The next day, Sunday, when Aaron got to work he found out that one of our really close friends had been attacked the night before and was in hospital in a bad way.
    So it turns out the guy who was laying on the floor was infact our friend Dave.

On the monday, Dave was transferred to a neurology hospital and put into a controlled coma as he had been hit in the tempal and had swelling on the brain.
    They were planning on taking him out of the coma on boxing day but on Christmas Eve he got rushed into surgery as his brain was swelling more.
    After a 4 hour long operation, Dave was doing well. The operation went really well and the doctors were happy.

We got a phonecall at 07:30 yesterday morning to say that Dave had died of a cardiac arrest at 07:15. He was 23.

I have known him since I was 16 and we were very close. Aaron worked with him too so saw him everyday and they got on really well too.

We are all so upset. Just cant believe it's happened. Heres the story
    http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/new...r ies/?ref=mr

xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Kel, I have no words. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    What an obscene waste of life. I am so very sorry, KelBelle.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    so sorry to hear that hun

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Could this year seriously get worse

so so sorry hun x

Post Thanks / Like
    So it will be murder now then. What a flipping waste of a life and for what? :( Big Hugs Kel XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Kel, I am so sorry to hear this How are you and Aaron doing? I can't imagine how his poor family feels

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot imagine how you must all be feeling Kelly. My thoughts are with you, Aaron and David's family. X

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast