Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Important

Post Thanks / Like
    Well kind of important.... On January 1st the VAT for goods is going back up from 15% to 17.5% So if you want those goods cheap in the sales I would get them NOW and not wait.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful

Well at least Easter eggs were on sale in Tescos on Boxing day and i am not joking.

Disney's Beach Club paradise found!

Quality inn international :- 91,92.
    Quality inn plaza :- 93,95,
    Clarion plaza (now rosen plaza) :- 96,99,00
    Sheraton world :- (Married there in '97)
    Holiday inn international :- 02,04
    Wyndham Orlando :- 06
    Disney's Beach Club :- 09

Post Thanks / Like
    Easter Eggs???!!!! You really aren't joking, are you? How ridiculous is that.

I say we all go on a major strike and revert back to the Victorian era when shopping for Christmas was done on Christmas eve! If you didn't get it then, you didn't get it.

Enough of this silliness.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 183014
    Easter Eggs???!!!! You really aren't joking, are you? How ridiculous is that.

I say we all go on a major strike and revert back to the Victorian era when shopping for Christmas was done on Christmas eve! If you didn't get it then, you didn't get it.

Enough of this silliness.
    Absolutely right!

We went into Sainsburys on wednesday the 23rd and they had already started clearing the Christmas section away. I truly believe that by stocking Christmas stuff in the shops so early (I saw Christmas cards on sale the last week of september) it takes some of the magic away and by December you have had enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    We were in a local Target (Winter Garden Village at Fowler's Groves) on the 26th and they had a full Valentine's Display up already (where the Christmas had been).

Stupid, just plain stupid. Herself and I decided years ago to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 15th as all the flowers, candy and other 'stuff' dropped like a rock the next day. One year I bought a full bouquet of flowers (regularly around $15) for fifty CENTS!

How silly is that? Sheesh.

Yes, I remember seeing Christmas stuff before Halloween had even rolled around, and that is far too early.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 183028
    We were in a local Target (Winter Garden Village at Fowler's Groves) on the 26th and they had a full Valentine's Display up already (where the Christmas had been).

Stupid, just plain stupid. Herself and I decided years ago to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 15th as all the flowers, candy and other 'stuff' dropped like a rock the next day. One year I bought a full bouquet of flowers (regularly around $15) for fifty CENTS!

How silly is that? Sheesh.

Yes, I remember seeing Christmas stuff before Halloween had even rolled around, and that is far too early.
    Wow good bargin i don't know about the US but over here red roses all year long are around 2.50 per stem but a few days before and on Valentines day they are 5.00 + a stem a total rip off. It's funny but when i was younger it didn't used to bother me am i turning into a grumpy old man at 45

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm shopping for a new car tomorrow. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Scalextric?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 183074
    I'm shopping for a new car tomorrow. :D
    Not jealous. at. all.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    This year by the time Christmas came I was all christmas'd out, too. Working in M&S really didn't make me feel as festive as I thought it would! LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast