Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Bad News!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Mick
    My heart breaks for our kids,it really does. What is happening to the world. Thank goodness he is recovering. What is wrong with some people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Pitiful... just pitiful.

And the moron gets off with nothing. That's not justice! :mad:

Hope Mikey makes a quick recovery!

Tom (... makes me want to send Guido around to see the guy!)

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a real shame that there won't be any legal repercussions for the attacker, but I do understand Mikey's point. It's the same here. Seth and his Da's apartment was shot up (many months ago now) by someone who thought different people lived there. Bullets actually entered the apartment and lodged in the walls.

Thankfully, they were not home. Seth's Da phoned the police who did have the decency to come around, but were more accusatory toward him than interested in who might have done the shooting. It turned out that the shooter was seen by another neighbor who had independently notified the police. Long tedious story short? The shooter walked.

So, let's just hope Mikey heals fully and has not long term headaches. That can be pretty debilitating and he's far too young to start down that road. Hopefully, he'll be safe and not scarred by what happened.

All the best to the family, Mick. I know you've all been through the mill. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to hear this Mick!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rest, rest and more rest. Fatique and headaches can last a long time following head trauma. How long was he in the hospital Mick? It's a shame we all know of examples in our own life here on this site. Just shows you what a mess society has become.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw mate thats awful just hope it doesn't knock his confidence too badly

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone for your kind messages, it really means a lot.

i would like him to press charges so he has a criminal record which would go against him for the rest of his life if charged. i think if mikey was local and not in eastbourne i would make him press charges but at the same time, i agree with him he cant keep taking days off here there and everywhere to come back here if the police want to talk to him or for court. its a hard one to call

he went out last night as it was his friends birthday, but they went on clubbing after, not literally, i might add so he was back home by 10pm and went over to his GF house. so i know its not knocked his confidence to go out thank god
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame that he would have so much time lost to pursuing pressing charges.

Good that he was able to go out and get on with things. He seems a practical boy, one that understands that a single miserable event does not control his life.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 183204
    It's a shame that he would have so much time lost to pursuing pressing charges.

Good that he was able to go out and get on with things. He seems a practical boy, one that understands that a single miserable event does not control his life.
    he was a witness for a friend who had 2 front teeth knocked out....there were quite a few witnesses and the case was still thrown out. the guy who did it just smiled as he left court scott free. so i think that has made his mind up for him tbh.

he is tink, hes totally different to his friends, hes seems to be so much more level headed, hes not mouthy or loud just a real nice kid :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Eastbourne!!! blimey that is like 10 minutes drive from me and as far as I know has next to zero nightlife - so sorry mate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast