Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Bad News!!

Post Thanks / Like
    my son mikey was out on christmas eve up the high street for a drink and to celebrate with his friends, still dont know the full story as mikey has no memory of what went on, but....

we got a call from his friend on mikes cellphone, telling us that mike had been attacked outside the winebar for no reason.
    he was knocked unconcious, fell to the ground, hit his head on the kerb and cracked his head open.
    when we got there he was on a stretcher, flitting in and out of conciousness, police everywhere and paramedics and an ambulance in attendance.

OMG i was nearly losing it, i couldnt breath and had to walk away as i couldnt bear the sight of my son laying on that stretcher with blood everywhere.

we then followed the ambulance to the A&E dept in the next town where we just sat waiting for 2 hrs..we got news he had brain trauma, but was ok

hes now out of hospital but has a massive headache and we have to keep a close eye on him for a week
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah no, Mick. I am so very sorry. Hoping for a full and quick recovery. Take care of yourself, Mick.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Mick.

That is just awful I can't believe it! Soo glad that Mikey is ok xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Mick, that's awful. Poor lad, I can only imagine how worried you were Thank goodness he's ok, and hoping he and you have a quick recovery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do they know who done it Mick? xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    oh dear lord, I am so sorry Mick. That is just awful

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Mikey - I really hope he gets well soon!

What an awful thing for you both to go through, Mick
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KelBelle, post: 183017
    Do they know who done it Mick? xx
    hes been told who it is, there were a few witnesses, the polce have interviewed everyone, but hes not pressing charges, he said i cant keep coming back and forth from uni and then he gets let off, like someone who he was a witness for last year who got beat up and then the fella got let off when there was so much evidence to put him away.

no wonder people dont bother with the police here, its just a waste of time, i onlt just found out his friends attacker was let off and im sooooooo mad, so there less chance of mikes attacker having anything sort of sentence

thanks all for your kind words...wasnt just me present, there was denise and lauren who was just walking to the winebar when i called her

i must say the paramedics were brilliant
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Mick that must have been terrifying for you all, made me feel sickto the stomach just reading about it So glad Mikey is OK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast