Thread: Fisherman's Pie from FAWF

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me say that this was one of the most popular items I saw being purchased at the Food & Wine Fest.

Lobster & Scallop Fisherman's Pie from 2009 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival | TheDailyDisney.com from OrlandoSentinel.com
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    See? I didn't like it. It was fishy tasting to me.

I'd imagine with very fresh seafood that wouldn't be an issue.

Involved recipe!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I love seafood! I wanna try this :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, I actually braved the heat to try that one and have to admit that I loved it. Mine tasted very fresh and not at all fishy. But it does make me wonder if the oppressive heat last October affected some of the foods, even though they have strict requirements.

We attended one of the cooking demos in Italy and were disappointed that we could not sample the dish that was prepared.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix