Thread: Studio Backlot Tour closed February and March 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    The Studio Backlot Tour at Disney Studios will be closed for refurbishment from 15th February 2010 to 27th March 2010. The nearby Studio Catering Co will also be closed for the same period.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do hey ever add anything to this tour - not taken it for ages as it sems to be in rehab but it seems so stripped out now and they never seem to add anything from new films - its just catastrophe canyon and a few old props on sticks - whilst I was excited by the ship from flight of the navigator 10 years ago - my kids just aren't now

Post Thanks / Like
    We've not done this attraction in years, and years. I thought it was boring the first time!

It seriously needs to be updated or ended. Catastrophe Canyon is ok, but not really all that exciting to make you sit through the snorer of a tour!

Let's hope they do something interesting with it this time!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree the whole thing needs a big rethink - I'm sure if it wasn't for the money spent on CC it would have gone a long time ago

Post Thanks / Like
    Have never been to this park but will for first time during this refurb closure. I guess I am not going to miss much with this one being closed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ferg42995, post: 237233
    Have never been to this park but will for first time during this refurb closure. I guess I am not going to miss much with this one being closed.
    This is an old post - the refurb was earlier this year