Thread: Want to buy a Disney Dooney and Bourke!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to purchase a Disney Dooney and Bourke purse! I am not particular, lol,I love both styles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh, you missed a beautiful one that Daveann had for sale a bit ago.

I think they are supposed to be available at WDW in some of the shops, but I'm not positive. I'm not much of a shopper and don't use "bags/purses/pocketbooks/etc." so won't be much help to you.

I'm sure others here will know more though. There are loads of folks who love those bags!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I know!!!! It was beautiful!

We are going to WDW in October but I think they will be sold out by then. My ex husband goes back and forth between here and California but he wont be back there till May.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if you can get one online?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I am checking on that!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can check with the World of Disney and see if you can buy one from them. They typically will let you do that with other merchandise, not sure if there are any restrictions with the D&B bag. When I was there in early Dec, they had a lot of the big totes and the wristlets. The medium sized bag with the tassles was very hard to find.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!

I won one on ebay for 175 (medium sketch tote, 2nd edition - loove minnie!)

I'm glad I did it when I did...it seems like they are going for MUCH more than literally a week ago!! What happened??

Jackie

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the medium tassel bag and it is my holy grail .
    It is very hard to get and I have seen them go off on ebay for over $200.00 .