Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My First Carpe Diem of the new year

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure where Tenerife is?

But hey, I'm up for vacation.

going to google maps

Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn... A few years ago I visited seville which was great with not too many tourists :) My parents will be in tenerife with Niamh and Jade at Easter, Chris! I'm at home with the torts
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 183459
    Awwwwww! Well, I know you have to go places other than WDW.
    even we couldn't go to Florida for a week Tink! you lose a day when you fly back over the atlantic and the day you fly is a write off so that means we'd only be in florida for 4ish days out of the week

Nothing personal hun :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 183470
    Dawn... A few years ago I visited seville which was great with not too many tourists :) My parents will be in tenerife with Niamh and Jade at Easter, Chris! I'm at home with the torts
    I'm sure we'll bump into them - stuff like that always happens - They are certainly not like the south coast of spain for Britishness but you will always get the odd British bar wherever you go in europe as we get about a bit.

Truth be told I would have booked Lanzarote again but it feels like we have kind of 'done' that and we wanted some sun to look forward to

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 183512
    I'm sure we'll bump into them - stuff like that always happens - They are certainly not like the south coast of spain for Britishness but you will always get the odd British bar wherever you go in europe as we get about a bit.

Truth be told I would have booked Lanzarote again but it feels like we have kind of 'done' that and we wanted some sun to look forward to
    My dad will be the red one.... or in the case of his last holiday.. he will be orange. When my Mum and him went away to Greece he bought after sun with a hint of fake tan (it was in greek) an went a shade even david dickinson couldn't beat
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I shall look out for anyone who looks like they have been tangoes and then ask if their son is at home 'with his torts and a jar of Humous'

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 183511
    even we couldn't go to Florida for a week Tink! you lose a day when you fly back over the atlantic and the day you fly is a write off so that means we'd only be in florida for 4ish days out of the week

Nothing personal hun :D
    Well, since you put it that way, I'll have to understand.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 183439
    Do a review please. 2011 will be our Europe holiday year and we want somewhere that isn't full of british tourists eating full english breakfasts. :D
    I really recommend Greece then, an Island.

Post Thanks / Like
    A BARREL of houmous ;))
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I try really hard not to envy my UK friends, but being able to visit so many different countries with ease is an envious thing!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast