Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My First Carpe Diem of the new year

Post Thanks / Like
    It's wierd how I don't think twice about how easy it is for us to travel. It's probably quicker for me to get to Spain than it is to get to scotland or Cornwall even!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. The closest countries to us are of course, Cananda and Mexico. That makes for a long drive or flight in many cases. If you are in the NE, it's closer to Canada of course. I do love Quebec City. :D

All that to say, other countries seem so very far away... (Other than the Carribean Islands, The Bahamas, BVI ect.)...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 183840
    I really recommend Greece then, an Island.
    I'll go with that the only other English people we saw in Lefkas were in the villa next to us ( also a James Villa) everyone else on the island were Greek and most of the houses in the 'road' and I use that term quite wrongly. There were quite a few Italians on their hols though - not a greasy spoon in sight!

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually dont mind the invaded by tourist places. I think Disney is the most touristy place on earth! LOL. (Hmm... wonder if that will be their next thing to make '2011 THE most EXCITING year!) I do prefer to see the 'real' country, however I can put up with the invaded by brits parts too, because my parents prefer sun-type holidays I am pretty used to staying in a hotel full of English people.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    TBH since we have had kids we never mind finding somewhere that has chips and ketchup when we are abroad - we'd have hated that 10 years ago

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123