Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on Dave's death

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys.

For those of you who read my thread on our friend Dave who passed away on sunday, I just thought I would let you know that 3 people have finally handed themselves in!!

They have been charged on suspicion of murder. We are happy that they have been charged just hope they get what they deserve for taking Dave from us all so soon.

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    shame about your friend lets hope they get a good long sentence and that there conciounce(sp) gets to them every nite for the rest of there lives
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that justice is served.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good now let them rot.

Post Thanks / Like
    They handed themselves in. I hope but doubt guilt made them do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad they turned themselves in. Now, maybe there can be some justice although it will never make up for Dave's loss.

Not that I'm a huge fan of this kind of thing but I thought I'd bring this up to show that there's some justice in the world.

I'm sorry this guy's going to lose his foot but it's his own fault. If he hadn't tried to use a shotgun to rob this place, he wouldn't be in the hospital with his own foot blown off.

Police: Would-Be Robber Shoots Self In Foot

ATHENS, Ga. -- Police in Athens say a man preparing to rob a convenience store accidentally shot himself.
    Athens-Clarke police Capt. Clarence Holeman says 19-year-old Michael Anthony Randall Jr. of Athens shot himself above the ankle with a sawed-off shotgun when he tried to pull it out from his coveralls as he approached the store Sunday night.
    The Athens Banner-Herald reports Holeman says the blast caused extensive damage, and doctors do not think they will be able to save Randall's foot.
    Holeman says investigators plan to take out a warrant charging Randall with attempt to commit armed robbery.
    Randall was being treated for his injuries at Athens-Regional Medical Center.
    Tom (... sometimes, the good guys win!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, for some inexplicable reason I feel a bit better that they turned themselves in.

There was a robber in south Florida a few years back who was caught running away in the dark. Why? His sneakers flashed lights.

I hope that justice being done will bring some small comfort to you KelBelle, and his family.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it brings some sort of closure for his family and friends :( I'll keep my mouth shut about what I hope happens to his killers as I'd have to ban myself.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone.

I had to have a little laugh at your post Tom. How silly can some people be? lol.

Just heard, they are in court at the moment. One man has been charged and is being sentenced but the other man and woman have been let off on bail until Febuary.
    The man has been named and we know where he lives too so now I just have to make sure the rest of my friends arent stupid enough to go to his house. Even though he wont be here.

He will be sentenced today but proper sentencing will happen in the new year?! Not sure what that means though but thats what I have been told!!

xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast