Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Update from Isafari

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got off the phone with Diane and Dave and they are having a great time They did a manatee swim and she said that there were literally hundreds of them and yes she has pictures

They've also done a dolphin swim and in between I think they've managed to do Disney

They are doing a behind the scenes tour tomorrow at BG and then Dave is going fishing and she's going to go play with those big fuzzy kitty kats that she she loves so much I'm sure she'll have lots of pictures of lions and tigers and well....everything when she gets home.

It was so wonderful to talk to her and they sound like they are just having the very best time!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw thats just great I love reading about people being there and knowing sheis hhaving a great time - did she say how busy the parks were?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 183636
    did she say how busy the parks were?
    Umm.... I didn't ask, we were too busy talking about manatees and lions and well you know how it is with animal lovers

Post Thanks / Like
    very true I would have been the same - I would love to visit the big cats with Lisa one time

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, pictures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Parks were closed (MK) to new guests yesterday, not sure yet about today, or about Christmas day.

It's chaos, to say the least. Traffic was at a near standstill on the approach to Christmas (the 23rd, heading into WDW area on I4 from the WEST) and was crawling yesterday (eastbound) on I4 heading toward Disney...

All pilgrims head for the Mouse...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update, Dorothy ! So glad to hear Diane & Dave are having an awesome time .

Post Thanks / Like
    glad there having fun and the manatees must have been awsome

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to hear they're having a good time!

Tink that's crazy - how could anyone enjoy themselves when it's that packed!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it's not the usual experience of visiting WDW, that's for sure. You can't plan on doing any attractions or even getting food from a counter service place with any ease.

You have to make your plans on a different set of expectations.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast