Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A *teeny* but hilarious carpe diem

Post Thanks / Like
    For the like the past 3 years I've wanted a tropical fish tank... but since I have 9 torts my parents aren't very happy about me acquiring any more animals....

It's their anniversary on the 7th so, as a bit of a joke... I bought them a fish tank I've got two goldfish in it at the minute and its currently in my bedroom and they have strict instructions not to come in my room because their present is in it

It's actually a present for my friend but I thought it would be hilarious if I gave it to them for their anniversary just to see their faces!

P.s.... I called them Whoopee goldfish and Tuna Turner (two of my Mum's favourite celebrities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!! That is hilarious!!!

I hope they think so too...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got 2 homes for them backed up just in case they go ballistic! Have yet to find someone to give me a home if they are REALLY are angry! LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    You can come here mate ::D

Post Thanks / Like
    ill bring my mac and we can sticky tape them together to make the ultimate 47" iMac :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummmm...not so sure our Keith will approve of STICKY TAPE anywhere near an iMac!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well keith won't be there
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol... funny thread... made me laugh! XXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    You should have called them Apple and Mac,and told them you had bought a new laptop with a very authentic screen saver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast