Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well i needed cheering up so !!

Post Thanks / Like
    this is what i have bought

California Leather Corner Sofa | dfs | think sofas think dfs

dh is due to come home in around ten days time from hospital and we needed a new sofa and somewhere he can put his leg out(currently has an external frame due to a compound fracture from a car accident) well I have had a bad few weeks with very little sleep and my dear brother took the boys for me(yet again) so dsil decided to take me for a "look" which to a woman actually means buy suffice to say after i explained the situation to the salesman they have agreed to let me have the shop floor model with a bit of a discount(£500) and its coming next wednesday i finally think things are looking up . i did mention i love the sofa didnt i
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks lovely! Leather is the only way to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's lovely Charlie - nice way to start the new year with a lovely new sofa and a discounted price - way to go

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 183716
    It looks lovely! Leather is the only way to go.
    well i thought it would be easier to clean with my boys n hubby !!!n it was very very comfy

Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 183718
    That's lovely Charlie - nice way to start the new year with a lovely new sofa and a discounted price - way to go

Sandra

thanks i was really proud of myself as i hate asking for discount tbh i was happy enough not to have to wait 16 weeks for delivery but then he offered me a discount so it would have been rude to say no wouldnt it
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh, that is a beautiful sofa!!! Your DH is going to get wonderful use of it.

I so wish our living room were large enough for one just like it.

Happy New Year! You cheer up well! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 183720
    Oh my gosh, that is a beautiful sofa!!! Your DH is going to get wonderful use of it.

I so wish our living room were large enough for one just like it.

Happy New Year! You cheer up well! :D

luckily our home is a converted barn with a 7mtr x 5mtr lounge with a full aspect picture window.I have had a bit of a play with the exsiting furniture tonight trying to work out the best place for the sofa to go, I was thinking though that our old sofa would look good in a conservatory for the kids to use ( whens it too early to buy a conservatory as a "suprise" for dh) honestly i seem to have gone mad since the accident , booked the hol bought the sofa spent a fortune on the boys n now trying to talk myself into a conservatory think im gonna have to chop the bank cards in half
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you understand what a gift each day is. Hey, as my favorite auctioneer used to say, "It's only money!" :D

Seriously, enjoy life. It's the only real choice.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Did they have a sale on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 183746
    Did they have a sale on?

yes i think it must have been a one day thingy
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    sofa is here and so is dh wooooo hoooo he is home where he belongs ,now the hard work starts he needs a lot of physio and ive booked him in for a few sessions of which i shall be having a say or two im just so glad he is home and so are the lads. the 3 of them are currently lying on the sofa n playing there ps3 (some game that requires shooting anything that moves and driving tanks). my sofa looks lovely fills the room nicely and is comfy. im loving today and im currently trying to work out an itinary for the hol but keeps getting confused arggghhh
    charlie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast