Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Years Resolutions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is to be good :D BUT before I can do it I have to get ALL the nortyness out of me first so here goes..... Should I recline on a daytime flight whilst breastfeeding openly and carrying my OLD refillable resort mug which I intend to use as I pool hop my way through the resort hotels, even though I'm staying in a villa? Oh and I will also park at Downtown Disney so I can hop onto a Disney bus so I don't have to pay parking fees when I visit the parks, whilst holding onto my 7 year old who looks three because we will be purchasing a child ticket for him as he wouldn't go on many rides anyway so why pay full price? but when it comes to height restrictions on the rides he can magically be 7 again and have wads of paper stuffed into his shoes to make the height requirements. There! Phew! everything covered I think :D NOW I can be good.

Post Thanks / Like

Helly, you just simply crack me up. What would I do without your sense of humour? Honestly? It'd be a pretty boring place.

So, resolutions? No, not really. We did have a bit of a discussion about goals for the new year, and what we may want to add to our household (new bed, flat screen tv, etc.) but no resolutions.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    :D Mine is to get a permanent job to fit in around college I've had an interview for an internal position in M&S that seemed to go well but I think even if I've done just as well as other people... they'd prefer to hire someone who's worked there for a while!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to you Josh! That is a great goal!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is to knuckle down and get back on my healthy eating/exercise thingy. I will be aiming for a pound a week loss in the hope that I lose the final 2 stone I need to shift. Oh and this might seem an odd one but also to start putting myself first occasionally. I will be a doormat no more!!

Good luck with the job situation Josh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire, that is the BEST determination! You do so very much for your family, and now it's time to focus a bit on yourself. I could name a few others here ( :D ) who deserve to focus more on themselves. Perhaps, a support group should be started! :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I want do less procrastinating.

Post Thanks / Like
    Start working on that tomorrow! :D :D Sorry. It's an aspect of my personality too. "Scarlett O'Hara" syndrome... (I'll worry about that tomorrow). :D

It's the thrill of the rush to complete the task that we love, eh Billie? :D (Except I always run into an unforseen problem with that, and then get stuck). :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Always find an excuse for something. Too tired, too much to do...usually "too" something.

Post Thanks / Like
    To banish the phrase "what if" from my world

Oh and do some serious planning!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast