Thread: Another shot of the tree

Post Thanks / Like
    A little more practice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you see Dumbo on the far left, mid way down the tree? That is the Dumbo Seth picked out for Herself three years ago. I'd taken him to DTD's Christmas Shop at his request. He hit the store like a celebrity and had the best CM helping him. He insisted that he needed a Dumbo, and she showed him a couple of different ones. He told her no at each one, telling her that Dumbo needed to be flying.

Finally, one was found. It's one of our best Christmas memories.

He's very particular about his ornament choices. He chose another ornament this year for his special friends and was as particular. It's quite fun to shop with him as he seems to know what he wants, and won't quit until he finds it!

I do get a real kick out of his "prima donna" shopping persona though!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that is so cute! Way to go Seth!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice tree! is that a Willow Tree angel i see?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Mairead. It was a gift from a dear friend. It is one of those very special ornaments, along with Seth's Dumbo.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Willow Tree angels Tink, I have given my Mum a couple, one when she'd been very very ill and thank goodness recovered and one this Christmas.

I almost bought the same one for Sharon and Martin, it's named Dreaming Angel. When I was looking for Mums gift i picked it up and it just felt right, but it made me so emotional that I wasn't sure about getting it for Sharon and Martin.

When i find one that fits the person and the reason i'm buying it, i find it stirs emotions! I just think they are so special.