Thread: Yipee - I have a new countdown

Post Thanks / Like
    So excited - never been to New York ( Jai has ) and then on to villa for 36 nights - yes 36 nights - how fan daby dozy

I'll be picking your brains nearer to the time about all things NY so we don't miss anything important that we should be seeing/doing

Tink, you can come and have a cup of tea with me ( or wine depending on time of day )

Sandra

Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh! That's a lovely long holiday!

NYC is wonderful. You'll want to spend all the 36 days there. It sounds corny I know, but it's true... I love New York! :D :D (It's the tourism motto for the state in case anyone doesn't know that). :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It is long but we have to stick to school holidays and have to have perk for all the money we input to the Florida tourist taxes etc, so 36 days is my bonus for all the hard work I do all year round keeping the villa looking nice for everyone else!!...

Looking forward to NY but looking forward to spennding time in our home from home even more :-)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, I can only imagine how eager you must be to spend time in your home here!

You do keep it beautifully done, so I don't blame you one bit for wanting to spend as long as possible there!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That is some holiday Sandra. You deserve to live in your second home that long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    :D photos please come the time :D

Post Thanks / Like
    wow what a fantastic holiday your going to have ,might have to suggest to dh that we need to chillax in new york before florida you never know it might work , have a fab time and dont forget to do plenty of shopping
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Charlie,

It works out a bit cheaper flying into New York ( obviously we have to take an internal flight and pay for a hotel for the 4 nights) but it's like 2 holidays in one

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandra, that is a brilliant plan!! I haven't been to NY for years but I loved it, and then all that time in your lovely villa...and sunshine!! Wow!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to go to NY but don't think I will get there just yet. Fantastic news for you though. Your villla looks lovely, I looked at it only yesterday when I was looking for our xmas (hopefully) holiday