Thread: Elephant Bar

Post Thanks / Like
    Found another good restaurant on Conroy Rd. (Mall at Millenia area)!

It's called "Elephant Bar". I would compare it to maybe...a fancy Ruby Tuesday with fancy Safari-esque decor? (But we were wearing jeans and sweatshirts so...you don't have to necessarily look fancy yourself).

The food was REALLY good. One friend got the Chicken Marsala, another got mini slider burgers, I got the Chicken Caprese sandwich.
    Their specialty is stir-fry and the cuisine in general is "global".

They have 3 menu items that are under 700 calories for those "waist watchers" and they also have $5.95 lunch specials (M-F). The sandwiches run ~$8.00 and entrees are between $10-$15.

I got a draft beer and it was HUGE! You could also substitute the regular fries for sweet potato fries (my favorite~). The service was excellent, staff was friendly, the restaurant and restrooms were clean, and we got our food within 10-15 minutes of ordering (very fast, I thought)!

They have a reasonably-priced kids' menu with items including the requisite burger and chicken fingers, but also a kid's stir-fry, quesadilla, and chicken citrus salad! The kid's items also have the calories indicated beside the item.

I will be going back!
    Elephant Bar Restaurant - Our Menu
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    ooo excellent tip thanks!!!

How far is it from the mall?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like a great place to try, i like the idea of the low calorie meal, after a week i crave something more healthy and to have the choice is great

Post Thanks / Like
    It's located directly on Conroy Rd. near West Elm and Old Navy. We went in one of the mall entrances to get to the parking lot.

PS> We went to IKEA afterward. Didn't get anything but did get a dollar fro-yo on the way out! They had JUST taken cinnamon rolls out of the oven so it was hard to decide between the roll and the yogurt!
    Gwen