Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruth Chris's

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone been to Ruth Chris's ?? What are the best steak houses off site ? :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't been to the Ruth Chris down there, but we've been to one up here. It's wonderful!!! But VERY expensive. You are charged extra for side dishes, but they are large enough to share. The creamed spinach is my personal favorite...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't dined at one in Orlando, but they're very good. And expensive.

Think expense account meals.

'Course, the exchange rate probably would make it more affordable.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always ask this but Ruth Chris's v Mortons???
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been inside Morton's but never actually eaten there (trying to get a client a job) and it is very lush.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ruth's Chris, Morton's, Mannie's Chophouse, Vic's Chophouse, and Charlie's Steakhouse are the major ones off site.

Morton's is probably the most upscale, and "gentlemen's club" style of all of them. Ruth's Chris isn't far behind, but has a more modern decor. Many, many folks LOVE Charlie's. I'm not one of them. They are my least favorite.

Only have had family go to the other two, so can't give personal experience. Family raves though!

Texas de Brasil is a churrascaria that has a huge selection of meat, including steak. A totally different type of dining experience than a steakhouse, but a meat eater's dream come true.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas de Brazil is a very upscale version of 'Ohana. It is very, very good.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! That's the FIRST time I've ever heard a churrascaria compared to 'Ohana! LOL! I won't tell my Brasilian sister in law about your comparison! She'd croak! LOL!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    well it's all you can eat meat on a skewer.......

Post Thanks / Like
    True! It's just not served by those Brasilian gauchos...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast