Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The official pre-trip report

Post Thanks / Like
    Book your Dine with Shamu tickets as soon as they become available (I checked the site daily!!)

The tables are allocated on a first booked first served basis, so the earlier you book the better chane you have of getting a pool side table..

Here is the link

SeaWorld Orlando - Book Dining Now

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 184448
    41 days until restaurant booking. :D

Ohohohohohoh and must not forget Dine with Shamu.
    So where are you staying and what are your dining plans? 100 days for us!! Celebrating Kevins first trip and slightly early for Ty's 13th birthday!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We're renting a villa and will eat offsite a lot. We want to book if we can...

Chef Mickey's breakfast
    50s Prime Time
    Teppan Edo

And somewhere for the last night - toss up between 1900 Park Fare and Cape May at the moment. I'd like to try Cape May but last trip we had our last night meal at 1900 Park Fare and it was awesome so kind of being drawn back that way. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh, sounds good! We booked Chef Mickeys and 50's Prime time as well. Tried to get Teppan Edo and Le Cellier but no luck! I'm always torn between staying on or off site. I don't like to drive in Orlando, too busy for me!! Sorry Tink!! But the appeal of having more room and some privacy is also good. Which do you prefer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Never done a villa before. Looking forward to the extra space. Two weeks in one room with a 7 year old boy would drive me insane I think. Be nice to have our own laundry facilities and our own pool too. I love driving around Orlando - it's part of the adventure for us. I rarely drink alcohol so it's not a big deal for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    thatwhy we love the villa holidays in Europe you get the extra room - kids can go to bed at a different time and we don't end up having to read in the bath or sat on the loo , also to makethe odd meal for yourself can help bring a little normality to the old digestive tract ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it funny how vacation food can get old quick! Also it's not alcohol that makes it tricky for me to drive! I have trouble with motion. I don't even drive the thruway at home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney kid's menus get old for us straight away so we need to get to places where the boy can have proper food instead of hot dogs and chicken strips. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    We have loved having the space and freedom of a villa. I am sure you wont be disapointed Dawn. And Dine with Shamu was a great experience. We booked as soon as our date became available, That way you get a table at the front,as it's/or was on a first come basis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    School is closed again tomorrow so I may start work on an itinerary. :D

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast