Thread: Stolen Dogs

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend who breeds tortoises has had three of her dogs stolen in the West Midlands area;
    Stolen Chihuahuas - please help! | Facebook

Anyone who is in the area and sees any unusually priced dogs for sale in that area please get in touch via that facebook group.

Here is the information from the group;
    <dl class="info"><dd>STOLEN: 3 CHIHUAHUAS

3 of my chihuahuas were stolen last night (3/01/10). These people knew what they were after, since they didn't touch anything else.

The Police have been over and will be making enquiries, however we aren't holding out much hope. These are all KC registered dogs, and are quality examples of the breed. Because of this it will be unusual if they are sold at a cheap price without KC paperwork. Please keep your eyes out for unusually cheap dogs, they could be ours!

Lucy is a blue female, 4.5lbs and 7 months old.
    Chloe is a cream *****, 4lb and 9 months old.
    Charlie is a Sable dog, 3.5lb and 12 months old.

Please look at the pictures and let us know if you see them. A reward will be given to anyone who can give information helping us find our dogs, we are extremely upset as you can imagine. :(
    </dd></dl>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG that is awful XXXXXXX Do they chip dogs like they do cats?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh that's horrendous Josh. I can't believe people do that

Post Thanks / Like
    These haven't been chipped unfortunatley. I'm not sure why but they haven't either way. :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly don't know how some people can sleep at night :(

Post Thanks / Like
    That horrible news, hope she finds them safe and well.
    When I was younger we had one of our dogs stolen and it was horrible to think someone could do that. She was an afgan hound and she was very loved.

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people are just evil. Now pet's are are being stolen. Poor family. Fingers crossed for some info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    If you find out any more news Josh will you let us know please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Lozzy! I love afghan hounds. What a terrible thing. :( Did you ever get her back?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll keep you all updated. Nothing as of yet but the facebook group is massive and there are posters all over the UK apparently. The lady has appeared in the star and the News of the World, as well as being interviewed over the phone on ITV news apparently. She's been on the radio too.

Hopefully all of the pressure will put people off selling them.
    Follow Me on Pinterest