Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aliens and UFO's?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I may have been probed by aliens last night Several things indicate I may have been.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you get your aluminium helmet ready then? That'll help keep them away tonight.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I did... I am using the metal colander and have stuffed the holes with foil just in case. I know of no other reason for having a bruise in the centre of my palm. It was not there when I went to bed last night but this morning Voila! There it was?????????

Post Thanks / Like
    My bet is the cat has read your thread on her biting stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 184657
    I think I may have been probed by aliens last night Several things indicate I may have been.
    Happy Christmas hon! Sorry I just couldn't think of anything else that you didn't have! and boots had this great offer on an alien probe experience

Hope it was good
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    well you know there probably are aliens and whatnot....though why they would ever want to come visit us is a mystery to me

maybe your kitty was offering them something with all the wood she's been chewing

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you want to move to the full body wrap then, Helly.

Unless of course Keith didn't get the deluxe version. With the regular version, it's done and dusted and you shouldn't be bothered any more.

Oh and the colander? Sooooo outre! EVERYONE knows that you are supposed to be using the smaller dust bin, now!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    No metal dust bins in Britain now. All plastic wheely bins. No wonder we're being probed left right and centre now.

Post Thanks / Like
    AHA!!!! That explains a LOT! Absconding with the metal dust bins is the first step...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast