Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A snow day 'thank you' to workers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 184686
    A great big 'thank you' to anyone in our essential services that braved the conditions to carry on with your valuable work.

Doctors, hospital staff, police, emergency services etc. Thank you all! I'm sure we all appreciate your dedication.

What an absolutely brilliant post ! THANK YOU MP for making us all remember those who kept things going all too easy to take them for granted
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done everyone keeping this country running I was shocked when a DHL man turned up at our door with a riverisland delivery

I think this is the best post we've had so far this year!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    We do forget about those who keep things going, don't we? It's amazing what some people are expected to do. I've often wondered, how the plow driver gets to work?

Very nice thread! Thank you Mystik!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I do sincerly belive it goes beyond the emergency services though a big thank you to all who keep us going, just look how quickly the country stopped 10 years ago when all the petrol stations closed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 184809
    I do sincerly belive it goes beyond the emergency services though a big thank you to all who keep us going, just look how quickly the country stopped 10 years ago when all the petrol stations closed!

oh yes of course Chris, there are so many people making their way into work in order to keep us going.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done Lozzy and M's DH.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Big thumbs up to the Lancing street cleaners who downed brooms and picked up shovels this morning to clear the pavements around the shopping area. Made the journey to the shops much easier today.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Liverpool One shopping centre was superb. Walking around it you wouldn't believe it was ever snowing.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12