Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Who's having proper snow food

Post Thanks / Like
    STOP!! You're killing me, just drooling here......Have no idea tonight most likely left overs (shepards pie) Basket ball at 5:00

Post Thanks / Like
    tonights tea was at our local steak house/italian restaurant.
    for starters dh n I had grilled foie gras with truffle oil n a balsamic reduction
    for mains we both plumped for the rump steak medium rare i had a jacket tattie with mine dh had mash we both had a peppercorn sauce (dh said my own tastes better) there where some green beans but i was being good (secretly saving myself for pudd!!!!)
    pudding dh had tiramisu and i had the cheese board with fresh figs n apricots.
    we managed to polish off a nice bottle of red wine (well I mainly polished it off dh had 1 glass) now we are home we decided to have a few baileys (well its cold n they warm u up). thats all for tonight folks im gonna wait til its starts snowing tomorrow then i shall get my baking gear out n bake some cakes did i mention i love snow food !!
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    The cheeseboard sounds lovely!!! Yum Yum.

I made rissoto stuffed peppers tonight! I seriously think I'm addicted to cooking rissoto I was out of wine so I didn't add any and I honestly think I prefered this to the white wine I usually add in. It was bascially a left over rissoto though, as I used up some ingredients that where close to being thrown out, spring onions, garden peas and a few pieces of quorn mince. Still tasted lovely though.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    When are you going to come cook for us Josh!!! I'm hungry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey.. in NY there are gonna be a TON of better places for you to eat! LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    well it seems we are going to get a foot of snow starting after midnight. I am currently baking pies, pumpkin now and the cherry one is cooling. Let me tell you how crazy Virginia is.....there are places already announcing closures for the weekend and we have NO SNOW YET!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Josh can cook the main course and Johnnie can bring dessert!!!I love pie My address is.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 188370
    well it seems we are going to get a foot of snow starting after midnight. I am currently baking pies, pumpkin now and the cherry one is cooling. Let me tell you how crazy Virginia is.....there are places already announcing closures for the weekend and we have NO SNOW YET!!

is there any chance u could post the recipe for your pumpkin pie? ive always wanted to make one but hadnt a clue where to start
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbo77, post: 189292
    is there any chance u could post the recipe for your pumpkin pie? ive always wanted to make one but hadnt a clue where to start
    I've got one, deep dish or regular?

Post Thanks / Like
    We got about 10 inches of snow .It stopped now, but the winds are causing it to blow & drift . I'm happy at least we got more than we've had this winter season . My girlie and I took the two Shelties out for a long walk to pick up the wine . Now, getting ready to have an English Muffin & cream cheese and going to sleep till tonight . Then I'm making buffalo wings and sausage, pepper & onion sandwiches .
    Jim is been put up at the Hilton in Flemington . They got 14 inches and all night time managers are staying put .

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast