Thread: Passholders get a *free ride* @ Richard Petty Experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Complimentary Ride Along and a Chance to Win a Driving Experience!

Stop by Walt Disney World Speedway now until March 31, 2010 and receive a complimentary Ride Along from Richard Petty Driving Experience! Simply show your Disney Pass and you'll get to ride shotgun for three laps in a NASCAR-style race car with one of our professional driving instructors, reaching speeds up to 140mph!

While you are there, enter to win an 18-lap King's Driving Experience and Richard Petty signed diecast car! Monthly winners will also be drawn to win an 8-lap Rookie Driving Experience.

RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE'S WALT DISNEY WORLDŽ PASSHOLDER FREE RIDE-ALONG PROMOTION - DISCLAIMER NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Promotion starts 1/1/2010 and ends 3/31/2010. To be eligible for the free ride-along with Richard Petty Driving Experience at Walt Disney WorldŽ Speedway the Disney Passholder must present their valid pass upon entering the speedway. Limit one (1) free ride-along per passholder for the entire three (3) month promotion period. Must be at least 14 years old to ride and participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE'S WALT DISNEY WORLDŽ PASSHOLDER ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A DRIVING EXPERIENCE - OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Promotion starts 1/1/2010 and ends 3/31/2010. To be eligible, winner must be 18 years old or older with a valid driver's license. Each month one (1) winner will be chosen from all that month's entries, to receive a Rookie Driving Experience - winner will be contacted by phone or e-mail. Also at the end of the three (3) month promotion, one (1) winner will be chosen from all the entries, to receive a King's Driving Experience and a 1:24 RPDE diecast car - winner will be contacted by phone or e-mail. Only one submission per passholder will be accepted. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Rookie Experience is valued at $486.04, King's Experience is valued at $919.04, and the RPDE diecast $26.63. Driving Experiences are only valid at RPDEŐs Walt Disney World¨ Speedway and cannot be redeemed for cash. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on the last day of each month to be considered for that month.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    that is cool!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow!!!

I wonder if you can use your Passholder to give the ride to someone else?

I really think I might do this. Not a fan of Petty, but any means but sure am a fan of going fast! :D :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    At last - a passholder time-limited perk that DH and I will actually be able to use!

Can't wait! I wonder if you can book a freebie, or if they are using them to fill in time between booked drives?
    Jackie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man, and I won't be there before 31 March.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix