Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plans for the weekend?

Post Thanks / Like
    i cleared the pavement, car access and front path yesterday. my car windows i cleared that first night after the big snowfall. it stayed clear.......until now, grrrr.

the house is an absolute tip after having the boys home for 3 weeks. every time i clear up i turn around and it's a mess again! i had decided during the holidays to leave it 'til they went back to school...ha!

hoping to get out clothes and shoe shopping with them this afternoon

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a new sparkplug for the lawnmower and DH managed to do some of the front lawn before discovering we were low on mower fuel!

My job is to go get more tomorrow and he'll take up where we left off on Monday. At least we cleared a path to the front door - the jungle was taking over!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Still snowing heavily. Just been out to top up feeders. Poor little things as it's mainly old folk around here I think we are the only people feeding them it's a riot out there at the moment at least 60-70 birds

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa just back from walking to supermarket apparently the local tesco express has been gutted by panic buyers

Post Thanks / Like
    Adrian's just come back from local shops. They're all doing a good trade at the moment but have nothing to restock shelves with. The Co-op soup shelf was empty.

Post Thanks / Like
    dave has gone down the beach with lucy :) my feeders are stocked and the squirrel is having great fun with them :)

Post Thanks / Like
    We have no squirrels today snow too deep for them presume they are having their semi hibernation thing they do like the badgers do

Post Thanks / Like
    We have squirrels rooting around here, they are sitting on the table on the verandah happily munching with the robins and blackbirds. Rabbits too, and we have thrown some greenery to them. Mr Pheasant is sitting uner the bird feeder waiting for the messy birds to drop seed down for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm praying for more snow on Monday! :P
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    My parents had a woodcock in their garden today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast