Thread: whats the verdict on Kouzzinas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone tried Kouzzinas yet? Is it any good??

Was supposed to be the best restaurant at disneyworld according to some early reviews on the internet

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Johnie and Becca have been...

We were going to go, but didn't get the chance over the holidays.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't call it the best restaurant by any means. But I truly look forward to going back. Our meal was excellent. My only complaint was that through a fault of my own I didn't read the menu closely. I am quite familiar with Greek food and drink and I ordered a Metaxa after dinner. I was expecting brandy and got Ouzo. I had never heard of Metaxa Ouzo. But when I looked at the menu closely it did indeed say Ouzo. I like Ouzo and drank it but they didn't have the Metaxa Brandy which is what I really wanted.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Jim and I had breakfast and it was very good .

Post Thanks / Like
    We went right after it opened this summer. I really enjoyed my meal. I had the pastichio which was very large and rich. We had a bunch of appetizers to share and those were good as well.