Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yaaay!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Son flies in from Germany on Sunday! I haven't seen him since the accident that nearly killed him. He's going to get a big hug and squeeze! He's only over for 4 full days but I'm very happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I know exactly how you feel, my son lives in california and was home for 5days over the xmas period and got a big mummy cuddle on arrival too!!!! we only see him once a year wich is awful!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh nothing like giving mummy cuddles even if they think there to old :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol... he towers above me and thinks it is amusing lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh - have such a lovely time.

My 2 boys of 15 & 17 tower over me and have for a long time but as I'm only 5"1 it doesn't take much.

Kyle is only 10 and isn't far off my height

I quite like being small so I don't mind

Good things come in small parcels ;-)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    did i miss something Helly?

you must be very excited anyway!

Post Thanks / Like
    and i bet he loves his Mummy cuddles too!

what happened to him Helly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that is the nicest thing, Helly! Hugs, and kisses and good food. All the reasons to go home to Mom. :D

Arkvilla, my Mother is 4'8"! :D My Da always says that!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It makes me laugh he always comes with a list of meals I have to cook for him, the ones he misses the most lol.

Mumof2 and Brit, he fell 60 feet off a roof right through the building and onto the concrete floor below :( He broke his back in 3 places and his arm and wrist took the brunt of the fall, and was shattered. He was airlifted to hospital and the paramedics said he must have had a guardian angel because by rights he should be dead. Luckily he wasn't paralysed, the only thing is he has metal plates in his wrist now which will be permanent and he has to wear a brace on his wrist all the time now for strength. Previous to that though, he was driving on the motorway and hit black ice and his car spun round and was hit by a lorry, again he was lucky to walk away from that. No wonder I have some grey hair :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief, Helly! Lock that boy up! You must have been so worried. :(

Having a plate in his wrist, after breaking his back in three places is pretty good luck, I'd say.

He surely deserves his Mum's best cooking, that's for sure!

Enjoy your time with him Helly. Remind him that although a grown man, he's still your babe, eh? :)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast