Thread: Isafari says "Hi" and a few updates

In Neverland
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a text from Diane today asking me to send her love to all at Secrets

I've spoken to her a couple of times and had some texts, so I thought I'd better let everyone else in on the news .................. she's due home soon and will me for not telling you all

Dorothy has told you all about the manatees, boy was she an excited person I don't know what it is about our Diane and animals but they seem to love her

On one of the days at Seaworld they did a photo and show tour which included Dine with Shamu, it was pouring with rain but she said they were having fun. Diane was really disappointed with Dine with Shamu though, she said it was a "complete waste of space" We did it a few years back and thought it was pretty poor then it doesn't sound like it's got much better.

It's been really cold over there, she's had to buy a Mickey jumper just to keep herself warm She said it's been freezing, they've been wearing up to 5 layers some days just to keep themselves warm.

I had a phone call from her and all I heard down the phone was some mad women screaming at me what she said was "I've just done the tiger tug of war" She had to repeat it though, I couldn't understand a word - it must be that strange accent she gets when she's excited :wink:

On the day they went to Busch, they were supposed to be doing the orangutan experience, but because it was so cold they were told it had been cancelled. In exchange they were told they could re-book or they could do a behind the scenes with the tigers instead. I'm guessing she thought about that for all of a second She said it was brilliant, they did behaviourial things with them and fed them! I somehow think the highlight was the tug of war though. She will have lots of photos as well as the BG staff were taking photos for them.

So that's about it for now, I will be speaking to her on Thursday or Friday, not sure which yet, and I will say "Hi" from you all

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww so glad they're having a great time
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at
    Get your own Disney Countdown at

Woodbridge, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am jealous. She always gets her way with those animals.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Post Thanks / Like
    I missed her call.

Good to see you Wendy! We've been hoping you were doing ok. I hope you received our emails?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Dorset UK
    Post Thanks / Like
    had a couple of texts too sounds like she has had an amazing holiday