Thread: please can someone give me a kick on the butt

Post Thanks / Like
    i have soooooo much to do but having sat down a short while ago i can't find the enthusiasm to get up again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Come on now - up you get :-)
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    i got up!

and now after making that mess that always appears when you're tidying things away i decided to sit down again.....my legs are aching a lot today and i'm wondering how I'm going to wear my lovely shoes on saturday if they don't get better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 185919
    my legs are aching a lot today and i'm wondering how I'm going to wear my lovely shoes on saturday if they don't get better.
    Well, I have a remedy for aching legs. It's undignified but it works. :D

Lie on your back with the whole length of your legs against a wall, so your body is making 90 degree angle. Relax for 10/20 minutes. It takes a bit of shuffling to achieve it and is hilarious trying to get out of it but it definitely works.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Rest Mairead. Rest your legs, and yourself. Whatever it is you are doing, will wait.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    well i didn't get as much done as i needed to, i get distracted so easily!

tomorrow once i've dropped my youngest at school then been to see Sarah, i will have just over 2 hours to colour my hair, sort out the boys clothing, gather up the alcohol (!) and gift bags, pack my wedding outfit and all the other bits and pieces i need to take, and do a qiuck tidy.

i've just realised i have to remake my bed before i can climb into it after stripping all the bedding off this morning....urgh!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh, I hate having to make the bed when I'm ready to go to bed.

Skip all the rest and pack up the alcohol. :D If you pack enough, you won't care about the rest! (OH!!! Don't forget the SHOES though)!

It'll all work out Mairead. Take care now. Will be thinking of you at the wedding and waiting to see photos!!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    camera, camera, camera......

shoes, shoes, shoes......

dress, dress, dress......

Oh! the WINE!

Post Thanks / Like