Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Scan Today!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone!!

We went for our first scan today! I was feeling sooooo nervous!! More nervous than I did with Chloe!
    She found baby straight away so all my fears that I'm not even pregnant and I'm just imagining it soon went when she turned the screen around and we saw the baby with its little heart beating!

We were a bit confused as its nose looked huge and does in the scan photo lol! But the nurse said that it's where the baby had its arm up by its face and when she showed us it from a different angle we could see she was right lol!
    She did outline the nose for us though. If u look at what looks like the nose and look really closely u can see a faint line of where the nose actually is lol!!

Here u go!!

And here is a picture of my bump when I lie down LOL!! I took it of me lying down because normally my tummy is flat when I do, and now it isnt lol!!

:) xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    ohhhhh so sweet Kel, hope you're doing ok xx

Post Thanks / Like
    The first baby photo! How cool is THAT!?

(You're a brave one, Kel! :D Showing your belly to all of us)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    congratulations :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh i love baby belly photos!! Congratulations to you - beautiful little photo!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow what a lovely first baby pic, it really gets you crying when you first see a baby in the scan, i cried with both of mine thanks for posting xx and congratulations
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    So pleased everything's going well

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for the lovely messages!!

I wouldnt have put a pic of my tummy up before but I have an excuse for it to be a bit fat now haha xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Baby's first photo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news taht all is ok Kel,when are you due.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast