Thread: I can't believe it's almost time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where has the last year gone? I'll be leaving home tomorrow around 12.30pm, Sharon will be collecting me and all my luggage then we'll collect Sally and Billie and be off!

Once we check in we'll use the spa, make final arrangements, go out to eat, have a wine and nibbles evening in the lounge of the new extension Sharon and I are staying in.

Sallys friend and her sister are travelling down from Wales and they'll join us as will Mum and Lou in the evening. Sally and Billies gift bags are all done so once they've opened those I'll give everyone else their personalised slippers too. Mum and Lou won't be staying over the night though.

As you'll understand I have been looking forward to this and dreading it at the same time, but now it's upon us we are actually all looking forward to tomorrow. i think we need it you know.

On Saturday DH and the boys will be travelling out with Martin and his boys. Mum, Dad and the rest of the guests will start arriving and checking in ready for the big event!

I have printed a gorgeous picture of Sarah to keep in my bag so she'll be with me. I know Mum will be wearing her locket with Sarahs hair in, not sure what Sharon will be doing.

Sally and Lance will be toasting Sarah and his Mum who is too ill to attend. I'm welling up now, and am fully expecting tears on the day as i cried when she told me she'd be doing it!

On Sunday it's Martins 50th so she's taking along 50 silver party poppers and having Happy Birthday played for him at midnight, he'll be so chuffed as I know he thinks his birthday is not going to be treated as a big deal, he's in for a surprise!

At breakfast he'll have a balloon that i ordered today and hope DH remembers to collect it on Saturday and the voucher for his Rally driving experience. There is NO way we would let his birthday go unnoticed, he should know us better than that. he'll still have his birthday meal the week after too which will be another surprise. If anyone deserves to be spoilt on their big birthday it's him, don't you agree!

I may get 5 mins to pop in tomorrow but if not be good and i'll see you all when i get back. I even bought a new memory card for my camera, just need to remember to bring it!

xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mairead, we all will be thinking of you tomorrow. It will be bittersweet yet life does move forward as your girl would have wanted it too. It also will be better than you expect. Have a glass of wine and do it with your unending supply of style and grace!! Love, Trish

Post Thanks / Like
    Well. It's time. It's here. I remember your first telling us about the wedding, and all the work you were putting into helping organize the event, find a place, decide on colors, all those things. It seems like forever ago. It seems like yesterday.

We always, even all these years later, take a photo of Tracy with us wherever we go.

Enjoy the day, Mairead and I do mean REALLY enjoy the day. Immerse yourself in the joy of the love of your sister and her new DH and just go with it. You all so deserve a time of fun, and festivity!

Have a WONDERFUL time!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both for your lovely words

It'll be panic stations here shortly but when I set out at 12.30 it'll be the beginning of a lovely celebration. I'm feeling rather excited now, and more than a little worried about those heels!

Post Thanks / Like
    just enjoy ever second :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a such a wonderful time. Try not to be sad and just share it with all your family and Sarah will be there with you all.

Sandra x
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Try to relax and have a wonderful time Mairead. I'm sure the day will be lovely.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Time to !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw sweetie XXXXXXXXX Love and hugs babes X

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw mairead - bitter sweet isnt it. Just enjoy every second of it, you have Sarah there with you