Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone been to Kenya?

Post Thanks / Like
    non 'costa' Spain is beautiful too if you get off the beaten track. I know someone with a nice 2 bedroom villa with pool

Jon went to Denmark recently with work and thought it was very expensive, i will have to go and see the little mermaid statue at some point though and toast Hans!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kenya believe it?!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn, Seville is a really nice 'all Spanish' place :yes
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    or Sevilla Josh you're almost on the border of Spain and Portugal there too. We plan to tour Spain and Portugal when the rug rats have left home

Post Thanks / Like
    'Un billete por portugál, por favor'
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 188335
    'Un billete por portugál, por favor'
    how do you do the accents and the wiggly bit over the n Josh, i don't think we had computers when i studied Spanish!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tilde Brit. :) It's a tilde (the wiggly bit). :D Which I cannot do either. I used to know all the commands for the keyboard to make the accent marks for French (and some Spanish) but no more!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if you have windows or not, but if you do there is a language bar. You can go into it and download different language fonts. For example I have English (US), English (UK) and German on mine. If you need to type a word in a different language you then click on that language bar, type the word and then click on your default language.

For example if I click on the German I can then type all of the umlaut letters:

üöäÜÖÄ

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    that's it Tink, thanks was 20 years ago when i last studied Spanish!!

thanks John, will go and have a look

Post Thanks / Like
    At least you studied it! I never did, and struggle mightily today because of it. Spanish is very much a presence in this country, and I've actually been at a loss for inability to communicate. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast