Thanks for starting this thread BT!! (BTW, we're going to be passing through WV a couple of times in Feb (and even stopping once!), I'll wave as we go through!)

Where to start? Just over a year ago (this month) I looked in the mirror and quite honestly HATED the person I'd become. Seriously. To give you an idea of how much I disliked the person I saw in the mirror, I have been to Disney 10 times and there weren't more than five pictures total to show for it of me. It wasn't an overnight transformation...but it sure felt like it. Turns out, like you mentioned, I'm an emotional eater...eat when I'm happy, when I'm sad..eat to celebrate, eat to mourn. You name it, I eat it.

So I set out to make some simple changes to my lifestyle. "Move more, eat less" was my motto for six months. Jon joined me. I honestly don't think I could do this without him.

I'm now at the year mark...I've lost 4 pants sizes. FOUR HUGE PANT SIZES. And during our last trip to Disney, I posted more pictures of myself than ANYONE wanted to see!

I'm still working at it. I've got some health issues that have seriously frustrated the process for me. But I persevere. Having support helps, so this is good. This is very good.

My goal is another 2 sizes before our trip in August. Then you'll see so many pictures of me you'll beg me to stop!