Thread: Nike Trainers and McKenzie

Post Thanks / Like
    So, the teens want to shop and I don't. To make this as painless as possible for all concerned I need to devise a plan of action.

I have pencilled in a couple hours after we leave Seaworld so the nearer to there the better but we can travel further afield for a better selection.

Anyone know the places (preferably one place) where we can view a decent selection of girls Nike trainers and something called McKenzie. I have no idea who or what McKenzie is, perhaps a designer, maybe a shop and it could be a market stall selling earrings. I haven't a clue.

HELP!

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    They have a Nike outlet at both the Prime and Premium outlets. There is also a Nike Clearance outlet down 192 as well. It's closer to Medieval Times.

I have no idea what a McKenzie is

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 10730
    They have a Nike outlet at both the Prime and Premium outlets. There is also a Nike Clearance outlet down 192 as well. It's closer to Medieval Times.

I have no idea what a McKenzie is
    Thanks for the Nike info, Turns out McKenzie is a brand exclusice to 'JD Sports' in the UK, who knew!

:)

Jodie