Thread: Halogen ovens

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone got one? I've looked at a few reviews and they're quite a mixed bag. Anyone have first hand experience?

Post Thanks / Like
    i was looking at them but feared it would become another gadget either taking up counter space or stuffed to the back of the cupboard! what are they good for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 188582
    Has anyone got one? I've looked at a few reviews and they're quite a mixed bag. Anyone have first hand experience?
    I have one for roasting chicken and potatoes etc. It's the PROLECTRIX INFRACHEF which looks ugly, boring but was on sale and dirt cheap.

I haven't been adventurous with it as you can tell but the Roast chicken, potatoes emerge perfectly done, very tasty and apparently the vegetables, for people who eat those things (shudder) apparently taste great too.

Cheap, fast, easy and the stuff tastes great. Thumbs up from me

I must say, I've since thought oooo perhaps I should get a better one and have read all the reviews of fancy models. I think the benefit of the one I got is that it's simple and works well + I didn't overthink it, I impulse bought it. If I'd read the reviews beforehand, I'd have ended up with a more expensive one or nothing at all.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    interesting......i fear it would end up in my cupboard too!