Thread: We've Decided

Post Thanks / Like
    after going round & round . Jimminey and I have decided to go to Disneyland . We are planning on going in April or May . We are looking to stay at The Candy Cane Inn . Southwest has flights into LA for $100. one way . I don't think $200 RT per person is bad to fly all the way to California from Pennsylvania .
    We are going for a week . We are going with a four day PH . I am also trying to get tickets to The Ellen Show at WB Studios . We want to see Hollywood, Mann's Chinese Theathre with the handprints of the stars . Jimminey wants to also go to Universal . So much to see in so little time . Anyone been and have any suggestions ? Thanks In Advance !!!
    Very Excited !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Candy Cane Inn is a good neighbor hotel (Ive stayed there many times its nice and has been there for-ev-er.) so make sure you buy your PH online so you can get in on Early mornings.

How long are you going to be there for?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry that I have no suggestions for you Tink as I've never visited Disneyland before. Just want to say that it sounds like a fab trip with not too long to wait before you're on the plane

Post Thanks / Like
    We've hit a snag in our plans . We need a new roof and I have to give up one trip . I'm going to WDW in August & October .

Post Thanks / Like
    That's too bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 188879
    We've hit a snag in our plans . We need a new roof and I have to give up one trip . I'm going to WDW in August & October .

Oh what a shame wish we lived nearer so we could go more often
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TIGGERS VILLA
    WWW.FLORIDAGOLFVACATIONVILLA.COM
    BILL AND BARBARA WELCOME YOU
    01709 881502

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe, Thanks ! If we do DL, I'd have to give up the pin event in August which is not happening .
    On a brighter note , DCL will be adding the Mexican Riveria to their itinerary in 2011 departing from Cali . So, we are thinking its better to wait a year . As we can see DL and cruise .