Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cadbury World

Post Thanks / Like
    Matthew had an unexpected treat this weekend :D, we had planned it for a while - after Violin on Saturday we just drove and drove - he thought we were going to a garden centre or something

Anyway we arrive at a hotel in Birmingham and give him a chocolate bar in which Lisa has hidden a golden ticket

His face was ----->

Anyway we had a great day ( I think Lisa quite liked it too) having a tour of the Cadbury factory whilst being plied with Choc - fascinating story behind the family - lets just hope Kraft don't asset strip one of our truly great brands.

Thomas nearly fainted as there was a Rubiks brand Cadbury cube ( the sides are creme egg, wispa, bournville, Dairy milk, crunchie and flake.

My best was driving on the M40 we saw about 20 Red Kites - a one near extinct raptor species, ducking and diving - absolutely gorgeous birds - contemplated faking a puncture so we could pull over and have a proper look.

Will post some pics when I can.

For Lisa it was a true pilgrimage :D even the air smells of Dairy Milk there - I would certainly recommend it if you are in the vicinity

Post Thanks / Like
    FANTASTIC! mmmmmm Cadbury World, I can almost smell it now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you had a good time - I went to Cadbury World years ago and thought it was great - think we need to go again asap

Love the M40 bird displays

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a seriously nice day! :9:

I so hope Kraft doesn't muck it up. :( I was really sorry to hear they'd bought the brand. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a fun day. Hershey's (which IMHO can't hold a candle to Cadbury's) has a Hershey Park in Pennsylvania which is huge .

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    My DW would die for this! She adores Cadbury Creme eggs every year at Easter. I personally just chuckle madly at the clucking bunny commercials!

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 188637
    Sounds like a fun day. Hershey's (which IMHO can't hold a candle to Cadbury's) has a Hershey Park in Pennsylvania which is huge .
    Although the Hershey Kiss street lamps are a quaint touch!

Tom (... chocolate is purported to be health food. I choose to believe!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Dark chocolate IS a health food. :D

My favorite is Sharffen Berger. (Artisianal from San Fransisco, which of course also brings us Ghirardelli). :D

Herself likes Cadbury Creme Eggs too. OOOOOSH! WAY too sweet for me!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Drool, drool some more...feel glucose rising... must have chocolate.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I really really want some choklit now!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    dang diet :( i will just dream about choc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast