Thread: i think i have lost our annual passes

Post Thanks / Like
    i am normally really organised but today i have gone to log onto the annual pass website and needed my annual pass number and i cant find our annual passes i thought they were in a little plastic holder that i kept them in but there not there
    ive got tonsilitus yet again and not feeling great and Dave just rung mme and i burst into tears saying our passes are gone he is trying to console me saying they will be some where but unless there in the cases in the loft i cant think where and i didnt copy the numbers down how can i have been so stupid

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe
    Don't worry though Ann! Just take your ID etc again to guest relations and they will re issue the passes for you and cancel the old passes.

Post Thanks / Like
    panic over Dave has just found them will photocopy them now.............. thanks :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 189075
    panic over Dave has just found them will photocopy them now.............. thanks :)
    YAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Bet that is a real load off of you mind Ann. Yaaa Dave.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys :)
    were going back at some point this year just not sure when and i wanted to check out the hotel deals but needed my pass to log in :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ach. Tonsillitis? Not a nice thing.

Good that you found your passes, as those numbers are needed to check for deals, and the like. However, Issy is right. If you ever do lose them for real, showing your ID at WDW will get them reissued. That won't help you in the meantime, but in the long run they never really are permanently lost.

I know, as I used to lose or run mine through the washer on a regular basis.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, Anne I hope you feel better And glad Dave found the APs . Well Done Dave !

Post Thanks / Like
    i would dearly love to stay at the grand floridian and maybe with the discounts we might be able to do it but we have alot going on at the moment so will have to wait and see..................... now i have seen my passes again i long to go back but the thought of flying makes me feel sick :(

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be in the surrounding area end of March . hint,hint