Thread: Visit to see Harry?

Post Thanks / Like
    Next spring we'd like to possibly rent a large ( I mean LARGE) villa and as a Christmas gift take the kids to Universal. Yes I know, evil isn't it? But with our large family it would be nice to have a villa. We've never been to Universal and would like to go to Busch Gardens as well, any suggestions? Places to stay, eat , visit? Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like
    oooh Fab, i love Universal Studios

How many of you will there be?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 189163
    Next spring we'd like to possibly rent a large ( I mean LARGE) villa and as a Christmas gift take the kids to Universal. Yes I know, evil isn't it? But with our large family it would be nice to have a villa. We've never been to Universal and would like to go to Busch Gardens as well, any suggestions? Places to stay, eat , visit? Thanks guys
    There are no villas STR near universal the best option would be the I4 corridor It takes about 40 mins from ours which is on HWY27 actually midway between Universal and Busch Gdns were 5 mins from I4
    If I can help do come back to us we sleep 8
    Good luck with the planning If its a bargain it may not be there next year always check the county appraisers site Our villa is in POLK
    Barbara
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TIGGERS VILLA
    WWW.FLORIDAGOLFVACATIONVILLA.COM
    BILL AND BARBARA WELCOME YOU
    01709 881502

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 189166
    oooh Fab, i love Universal Studios

How many of you will there be?
    Good question, when we're all together we number 21!! We would need 2- 6 bedroom villas if everyone came.( 14 adults and 7 kids!!!) or 3 groups of 3, 3 groups of 2 and 1 group of 6!!! Chances are everyone would not be able to come!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers Golf, post: 189182
    There are no villas STR near universal the best option would be the I4 corridor It takes about 40 mins from ours which is on HWY27 actually midway between Universal and Busch Gdns were 5 mins from I4
    If I can help do come back to us we sleep 8
    Good luck with the planning If its a bargain it may not be there next year always check the county appraisers site Our villa is in POLK
    Barbara
    Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    wow....that's a lot of people!

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Universal and I bet it's going to get really popular when they open the HP section.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was trying to figure it out and I think 1-4 bedroom and 1-6 bedroom should do it. The 2 babies would sleep in a nip and nap in their parents room!How is Sea World these days?