Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday.....

Post Thanks / Like
    awww, a big happy birthday to Maisie!

what a difference, build-a-bear for Maisie, Matthew is 11 in July....he wants to go quad biking!

Post Thanks / Like
    our garden is still underwater - so no badgers for a while unless they can recreate that scene from the Poseidon adventure - Lisa and I have had this week off so we have had a nice day walking along the Military canal in winchelsea Geocaching and spotting birds - Spring is certainly in the air

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I had time for geocaching at the moment. Had to archive 3 of my caches because there's no way I have time to go out and check them.

Post Thanks / Like
    But I'm on to single digit ADR countdown.

Post Thanks / Like

the only reason we went to a cache was that we picked up a `TB' ages ago and Lisa had the guilts

Post Thanks / Like
    We are expecting 18-24" of snow today and tomorrow. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhh

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 189208
    We are expecting 18-24" of snow today and tomorrow. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhh

oh no!

Post Thanks / Like
    saw lots and lots of birds up at the cemetery when i went to see Sarah this morning. It would have been so peaceful, but the birds were being extremely loud today!

Wood Pigeons, a couple of Robins, Blackbirds, Blue Tits and some I haven't a clue about!

I saw the foxes a couple of weeks ago, always see squirrels, but haven't spotted the deer that lives in the trees yet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rum! had a very busy week this week. Need to do some studying as i'm behind, need to plan our veg garden for this year, order some seeds etc and look at a green house.

good luck Caitlin and Happy Birthday Maisie!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is snowing here AGAIN!! The 3rd snow this year, which is completely unheard of in my part of the world. It's a nawsty, slushy mess out right now. Work let us leave at noon. I reckon I'll be holed up in the house the rest of the weekend.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast