Thread: Josh's trip to Hong Kong- Day 5, Part B: Hong Kong school of performing arts, crystal Jade's and Noa

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is part A

After Lunch we visited Noah's Ark, It's really hard to explain what this is, it's basically an education center that has a really nice hostel/hotel inside it, too. It's basically there to educate people about the environment. There are a '4D' shows etc.

Our room;

balcony:

We then went to explore the grounds, which are beautiful. Most of them are woodlands and there are tons of butterflies flying about, too.

Here is an external shot of 'Noah's ark. You can see our balcony on this shot (at the top of the 'ark')

We took a few photo's on the beach;

It was nearly dark at this point so we went and had our tea before going back out for a walk on the beach;

The Hong Kong group bought us loads of Chinese snacks, including Mooncake and other goodies;

We spent the rest of the night hanging around the hotel.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice pictures Josh!

This really is a trip of a lifetime!

Post Thanks / Like
    It really was I'm hoping to go back, I want to go back within 2-3 years because I REALLY miss the HK people that where part of the exchange
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)