Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: California-Here I come!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 10960
    WE have a stop in Dallas on the way down too. We leave here at 6:30pm and get to LA at 10:30pm which is really 1:30am my time. I can usually sleep and read on the plane. I hate getting up on a plane but I may not have any choice
    Did you say Dallas? LOL!!

Have a brilliant time, I'll expect photos in September!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOH!! My aunt and uncle was stationed in 29 Palms...I spent a summer there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 11050
    OOOH!! My aunt and uncle was stationed in 29 Palms...I spent a summer there!
    My father was stationed there twice. It's a real desert. I've seen my fair share of road runners, coyotes, and tumbleweeds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I would NOT say it's the prettiest place I've ever been.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so excited for you :smiley4:

I can't wait for the trip reports!! Lots of detail and lots of pictures!! Pleeeeeeeease??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 11047
    We lived in 29 Palms for a long time. Visited Palm Springs and San Bernardino.

LOL I lived right outside Edwards AFB...grew up there..

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    You will have a brilliant time Johnie DTD is completely different to the one in Orlando, I preferred it and the parks are smaller.

If you plan a trip to Hollywood to Grauman's Chinese Theatre and to walk the Walk of Fame it's not what you expect we thought it was quite dirty and there were some strange people around the further we walked the worse it got

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea those strange Californians....

while in hollywood...you can do...

See the REAL Grauman's Chinese Theatre .. see the real forecourt...awesome!!

Hollywood Museum at the Max Factor Building....I think it is the best place for hollywood memorabila

The Kodak Theater...where the oscars are held..

If you have an evening do a Haunted Hollywood tour!
    This is the only tour in Hollywood that visits famous sites of celebrity murder, mystery, scandal, and death.

Come join the many spirits that bedevil tinsel town on a star studded history tour of actual HAUNTED places. See where blonde bombshell, Marilyn Monroe, breathed her last breath, and then pay your respects to this Hollywood Icon at her final resting place. Other attractions of unearthly curiosity are the crime scenes where Sharon Tate was brutally murdered, where River Pheonix overdosed only blocks from the Chateau Marmont where John Belushi was found dead in his room. Do you know of the Black Dahlia? She was the victim of the most notorious unsolved murder in Hollywierd's seedy past, and you can swing by the eerie apartment building where she lived. Perhaps you'll have a supernatural experience of your own at Hollywood's Most Haunted building, the Hotel Roosevelt, some of this hotel's celebrity guest have never checked out. Hollywood has a haunted history all its own, not even the best of screen writers could conjure up such a diabolical script, and yet, the true biography of this town is more chilling than any fiction known.

The Haunted Hollywood Tour is full of SPINE TINGLING FUN and will take you to ACTIVELY HAUNTED places of interest in and around the Hollywood area.

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    ok is it totally macabre of me to say I want to go on the Hollywood Haunted Tour?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 11343
    ok is it totally macabre of me to say I want to go on the Hollywood Haunted Tour?
    Nope, sounds like fun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast