Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best place for pizza ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I can say that I've had pizza in NYC and it was nothing to wrote home about.

Flippers is good. Giordano's is good if you like a really deep thick pizza and I do sometimes.

WDW pizza is not good.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the replies , just been showing ds and he has asked me "cant we try them all" which has got me thinking maybe we could try them all n rank them in order i mean i can always diet after disney right ???
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure! With all the extra walking at WDW, you might not even notice the extra pizza or two!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    BJ's Brewhouse on Conroy Road by the Mall at Millenia has pretty good pizza. If you're looking for delivery, Papa John's is always a good bet. Papa Johns is 10 times better than Pizza Hut and 100000000 times better than Domino's.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes. Domino's is gross. But have you seen their new commercials? They claim to have improved and outstripped Papa John's in taste tests?

Not going to try it to see! LOL.

Little Ceasars is nasty too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ugh don't fall for the new Domino's ads. I did on Monday. BLECH. Still gross.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 189861
    Now for real pizza come to my house and we'll even get you authentic Buffalo wings from the place that they originated from!
    what time should i be over?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12