Thread: Best Disney tickets for someone from UK?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

We need to buy some tickets and have been told to get them when we get there because it'll be cheaper but someone else mentioned uk ultimate tickets which we could only get in the UK??

Helpppppp

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyAddict, post: 12
    Hi

We need to buy some tickets and have been told to get them when we get there because it'll be cheaper but someone else mentioned uk ultimate tickets which we could only get in the UK??

Helpppppp
    We get the ultimate 14day whilst in the UK! Remember that some days you may not be at disney at all! So even if you go for 21 days, a 14 day may do you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UKTim, post: 561
    We get the ultimate 14day whilst in the UK! Remember that some days you may not be at disney at all! So even if you go for 21 days, a 14 day may do you
    The 14 day ultimate expires 14 days after 1st use so while it could be sufficient given careful planning it can't be used for 14 days over a 21 day period

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyAddict, post: 12
    Hi

Helpppppp
    For the past two or three years, the dollar rate has actually made it more economical to buy the tickets here, I am forever checking the ticket prices.
    So far, the cheapest for 21 day tix for use this year is 179 per adult from http://www.orlando-ticket-deals.co.u...-ultimate.html If anyone can beat this, please let me know, as a family of 5 all needing adult tickets every pound saved helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cathydisneynut, post: 4229
    For the past two or three years, the dollar rate has actually made it more economical to buy the tickets here, I am forever checking the ticket prices.
    So far, the cheapest for 21 day tix for use this year is 179 per adult from http://www.orlando-ticket-deals.co.u...-ultimate.html If anyone can beat this, please let me know, as a family of 5 all needing adult tickets every pound saved helps!
    Hi Cathy. We always use OTD but, I get them to price match....they will price match any UK based company. Floridatix are selling the 21 day ultimate for 175....when you times the saving by five, it adds up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 4278
    Hi Cathy. We always use OTD but, I get them to price match....they will price match any UK based company. Floridatix are selling the 21 day ultimate for 175....when you times the saving by five, it adds up.
    Thanks Diane!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cathydisneynut, post: 4419
    Thanks Diane!
    You are very welcome I'm going for the AP this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 4490
    You are very welcome I'm going for the AP this year.
    You lucky person!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]