Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help!

Post Thanks / Like
    My house is slowly being eaten away Suki has eaten a wicker basket, some silk flowers, a wardrobe, a long piece of string, she sicked up two foam ear plugs the other day, now she's eating my Welsh dresser in my kitchen. I think by next year she will have eaten my bed and cooker and fridge/freezer Bitter apple spray doesn't work anymore.... I'm moving out.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you feed her

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    In people people eat weird stuff sometimes - like dirt/coal etc when they are vitamin depleted Its called pica - I wonder if a trip to the vets might help

Ours have never eaten anything but food, sometimes its ours - crisps, butter and things like that but never furniture

Post Thanks / Like
    She definitely has a fondness for real wood :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Only you Helly could have a cat that has a taste for a bit of oak. Have you tried curry paste. Thius worked with a dog we once had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Vet visit in order, I think. You've tried the bitter apple spray, and that's stopped being effective.

Doesn't seem right that she'd be so "hungry" for wood? I'm not an animal expert by any means, but that just doesn't seem right.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd definitley visit the vet too. What food is she on?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to say... does she only do this when left alone in the house?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    She's on adult cat food now, anything really from Whiskas to Felix to tins of tuna., she has cat milk and water and treats and tidbits off my plate, just weeny bits though. And she chews the wood when we're in the house, she snoozes like an angel when we're out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast